Well Here we go....
I've been an avid reader since a young age and still feel that there is nothing more intrinsically relaxing than a book that sucks you into it's world and won't let you out. Still gives a unique kind of Buzz.
Although in the last year or so I have become more absorbed in movies and media text I am still a huge fan of reading. While I haven't read many classics or "great novels" i will attempt to this year. Although in my opinion the term "gret novel" should be different for evry individual. I have been told, and have told others, that a movie/book is crap while I/they have a completely different opinion.
I'm going to use this blog, mainly, to vent my enthusiasm on the books and movies that I absorb throughout the year.
Enjoy, and tell me if I become too pretentious...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"gret"
"grit?"
"gret"
"grit, like gritney?"
"no, gret"
"oh gret!"
Rob, you were too pretentious when you wrote http://rkewellcoll.blogs
nah I'm kidding. get a haircut. break a leg. paint your car.
Post a Comment